Find your friends Find your friends

Xuan your art is beautiful!

War Short War Short

It seems like you're starting out in animation. play with different camera angles and more expressive facial expressions.

RKKessler responds:

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it

One More Line One More Line

Im going to have to agree with Jason here as well. it doesn't respond to my controls as much as it should especially the mobile version.
I also think you should consider the camera zoom. its too close to determine whats coming next. yeah i get its suppose to be hard and fast reflex. but at this rate its nearly impossible to plan your next move.

Find your Friends Find your Friends

Beautiful Xuan,
but this belongs in the Art section, it has no goal besides appreciating the animation.
Sweet FInal project man go go go go

Flappy Bird Flappy Bird

It does its job at recreated. some of the graphics are off but its just a recreation of a simple overrated game. It also moves slower then the original.

bwuk responds:

yes, html5 can be a little buggy and slow, tho java is the slowest, but it can improve :) thank you buddy

Outer Space Is A Mystery Outer Space Is A Mystery

Hey Anderson,

This is a fantastic song, I used this song in my 2016 Senior Project for my 2D platformer game's intro, it fit the theme really well, and my classmates and professors loved it. If I ever decided to upload it to the web, I'll be sure to link you and give credit. Anyways, such a slick song dude, keep it up.

The Aliens are Us The Aliens are Us

You already know what it is man, This is really dope and alien feeling all around. I love it so damn much.

New York Massaca New York Massaca

shit is iight, i fuck wit it.

Rah Rah

I instnatly thought. Space Lion. I then I wonder the amazing powers a space Lion would have. really awesome concept here, I love the glow coming from the head along with the claws.

A freelance man A freelance man

Aint that the truth! small typo "Don't make make any demands"

Soupcat responds:

oh well, too late to change it

Crabs in the Bucket Crabs in the Bucket

this looks exatcly like something I saw on shrooms once. It didn't feel frightining, I was just enjoying the visuals, and so I enjoyed viewing this. creepy and appealing

linda-mota responds:

that's a better story than another friend who took shrooms and whined about silly crap.